Tractor Trek Fundraising Raffle 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group Incorporated is a registered charity in the state of New South Wales (ABN 81 420 296 509) under registration number 24483.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- To be eligible to enter, participants are required to purchase a raffle ticket during the campaign period from a Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group Raffle Ticket Seller and prior to the draw date.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 8th June 2019 at 9:00am and conclude on 28th September 2019 at 7:59PM local time.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- You must be an Australian resident to enter.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years must have parent/guardian approval to enter and the parent/guardian must have read and consented to these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (including Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd and Little Wings Limited and their contractors and agencies associated with the promotion) are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
- Entrants must complete or receive assistance from a Central West Charity Tractor Trek Raffle Ticket Seller in completing their contact details in the section provided.
- Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Complete entries will include a first and last name, a telephone number, email address and a full address, at a minimum.
- Prizes and values are as follows:
1st prize – Hyundai i30 Active 2.0L Petrol 6 Speed Automatic 2WD Hatch valued at $26,967 including one year’s registration, compulsory third party insurance, and stamp duty;
2nd prize – Love Orange Getaway! 2 nights in a King Suite at the new Orange Quest apartments, Half Day Orange Wine Tours Tasting, $100 Espresso Factory Food Voucher, Angullong Wines six pack (Valid for two persons twin share) valued at $1,000;
3rd prize – Masport President 4000 Lawnmower with Briggs & Stratton 175CC OHV Series 800 EXi ReadyStart engine valued at $400;
4th prize – Bunnings $200 Voucher.
- Quest Orange voucher terms –bookings must be made with Quest Orange at email@example.com quoting reference number 10041. Voucher must be presented upon arrival. Valid for 2 nights in a King Suite Apartment for a maximum of 2 adults with existing bedding. Valid until 4 May 2020. Subject to availability and excludes peak periods. Voucher is not transferrable and booking cancellation policy and conditions apply. Any incidental charges will be charged to the guest upon check-out. As standard practice, photo ID, credit card or security bond will be required upon check in. Not redeemable to cash and no tax invoice can be provided. Note Orange Quest is due to open in August 2019.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 28th September 2019 at 8pm, at the Official Tractor Trek Dinner at Dubbo Showground.
- Entrants need not be present to win.
- In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and the other prizes drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
- The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group reserves the right to request winners to submit their ticket stub as proof of identity and purchase and to provide proof of his/her identity, residency and age prior to awarding a prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, in the timeframe required by Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group, the winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered.
- If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- All winners will be notified by phone or email within 2 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published in the following edition of the Central Western Daily Newspaper and on the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group website on 30th September 2019. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed at https://www.cwctractortrek.com.au/fundraising-raffle/
- Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners within twenty-eight days after the winners are decided. The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group and other organisers accept no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by any of the prize-winners in relation to the prizes or the promotion. The winners release the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prizes.
- In the event that the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group is unable to supply the prize, the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group reserve the rights to supply an alternate prize of the same or greater value, subject to any relevant written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments
- The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group and its agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged in transit, except for any responsibility which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept delivery of a prize at the time stipulated by the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- If any prizes remain unclaimed for 1 year, the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- All entries become the property of the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group. Eligible entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group. Personal information about entrants is collected to include entrants in the promotion and where appropriate award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant can not participate in the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, each eligible Entrant consents to disclosing their personal information to the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group and the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group using and disclosing their personal information to the relevant States, their related entities, their agencies, Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 58008995588) as prize supplier, Little Wings Limited (ABN 72154425331) as benefitting charity, and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for the following purposes:
- Conducting the promotion
- Contacting the entrant in relation to the promotion
- Publishing the winner’s name and State/Territory of residence in accordance with these Terms and as required under the relevant legislation;
- Improving the Promoter’s or the Promoter’s related entities goods and services;
- The Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group may use entrant information to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the organisation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Central West Charity Tractor Trek Group at the following address:
PO Box 9469, Bathurst West, NSW, 2795.